The reasonable selection of diamond products in optical glass processing mainly refers to the shape and size of diamond tools, the type of bonding agent, the size of diamond, the concentration of diamond, and the bonding agent according to the shape, brand, processing quality requirements and processing technology of the processed optical glass components. Soft hardness and so on. OEM cylinder lenses supplier shares common selection principles for you:
(1) Select the size and accuracy of the diamond tool according to the processing method and the accuracy of the machine tool.
(2) Select the size of the diamond tool according to the allowance of the original and the surface roughness.
(3) The concentration of diamond is selected according to the size of the workpiece to be processed, the processing steps, and the size of the diamond tool coverage ratio, especially for precision grinding and ultra-fine grinding.
(4) Select the type of bonding agent according to the process of processing the workpiece and the grade of the workpiece, especially for fine grinding and ultra-fine grinding. Bronze, nickel-based, cobalt-based, and iron-based are generally selected like fine grinding; resin binders are selected for ultra-fine grinding. Bronze and nickel bases are used for finishing of soft glass. The hard glass and the more viscous glass are iron-based and cobalt-based.
(5) Select the soft hardness and bond strength of the diamond tool according to the grade, hardness and brittleness of the processed optical part. In general, the hardness of soft glass and less brittle glass selection binder is lower; the strength of the binder is lower. The hardness of hard and brittle glass is higher; the strength of the binder is higher.
At present, the manufacturing technology of diamond tools in this field is getting higher and higher, mainly in the following aspects: in terms of raw materials, the binder powder is getting finer and thinner, generally the particle diameter is less than 40 μm, and some can reach 10 μm or less, and It is a pre-synthesized powder.
The particle size composition range of diamond is getting narrower and narrower, and the crystal form is getting better and better, especially at the micron level, it almost tends to be equal volume. Trace elements and compounds are added to various binders to improve their grinding efficiency. The distribution of diamond in the binder is generally granulated or fully homogeneously mixed. The molding sintering adopts a hot-pressing sintering method with a protective atmosphere.
The mold uses a high-precision, high-temperature-resistant metal mold. The burned blank has almost no pores, and the diamond has almost no decrease in strength during the sintering process. The manufactured blank must undergo strict finishing to ensure its profile and tolerances. At the same time, its grinding sharpness is guaranteed.
The above is the article sharing on the application of diamond tools in the processing of optical glass round windows.